Terms & Conditions
After Sales Service
Terms and Conditions
Goods are supplied on condition that the customer accepts our terms and conditions for payment and delivery.
Use of Products
All main products we offer for sale are for domestic and commercial use. Some commercial installations may need different components.
Delivery and Acceptance
If you have a problem with the goods or our service, contact us without delay. Refunds will be given at the sole discretion of JD Beardmore. Returns will not be accepted without prior arrangement. You are not automatically entitled to take goods back for a refund if you’ve changed your mind and decide you don’t want the goods.
In the case that you wish to exchange a product contact JD Beardmore, we may agree to modify the above re-stocking fee. In any case a product to be exchanged must be returned at your expense and responsibility, and arrive in new condition. Contact us to arrange an exchange.
Cancelling your Order
Please note that cancelling an order (before it is dispatched) for no other reason than you have changed your mind, could result in charges being made to recover our costs. For example, Credit Card fees, other third-party fees and freight charges are non-refundable so we will have to recover our costs from your payment.
Acceptance of Terms
By placing your order you will be deemed as accepting without reservation our terms and conditions. In particular, you accept your responsibility to check the condition of the goods on delivery and within the time frame given above and to report any problems without delay.
Who we are
The Beardmore Collection is a trading name of The Chelsea Houseware Company Limited (referred to using “We”, “Us”, “Our” or the “Company”) is a company registered in England and Wales (Company registration number: 03931001). The Beardmore Collection is one of Britain’s leading Ironmongery specialists and services company. We pride ourselves on high quality British made goods and services.
Your security with us
What information we collect
We collect personal information about you when you visit one of our stores, use our Websites (“Websites”), or if you communicate with us by phone, e-mail and social media. We refer to our Websites collectively as “Online Services”.
The types of personal information we collect includes:
- Personal details such as your name, address, email address, phone number and other contact information Transaction information, such as the product you purchased, its price, your method of payment and your payment details.
- Your account information – such as dates of payments owed and received, the subscription services you use or any other information related to your account
- The phone numbers that you call/send messages to or the phone numbers that you receive calls/messages from.
- The date and time of the calls and messages you send or receive through our network, and your location at the time these communications take place.
When you’re online the information we collect includes:
- Details of your visits to the Website, the resources that you access. Examples include device information and your location.
- IP address and cookie data.
- Information that you provide in your dealings with us. This includes when you subscribe to our services or request further services and/or information from us.
The situations when you provide personal information could include when you:
- Purchase products at our stores or through our projects office.
- Use our Online Services.
- Request to receive marketing or other communications.
- Submit information when you’re providing feedback.
How we use your information
The law on data protection sets out a number of different reasons for which a company may collect and process your personal data. These are set out below.
When we’re required to comply with our Legal Obligation
We’ll use your personal information to comply with our legal obligations including:
- To identify you when you contact us.
- To verify the accuracy of data that we hold about you.
- To assist HMRC and/or the Police and/or other regulatory bodies in relation to an investigation by a public authority.
How long we keep your personal information
We will keep your personal information for as long as you’re a customer. After you stop being a customer, we may keep your data for up to 7 years after the last time you interacted with us. This could include one of the ways specified in ‘How we use your personal information’ and for one of these reasons:
- To respond to any questions or complaints.
- To show that we treated you fairly.
- To maintain records according to rules that applies to us.
- To establish, bring or defend legal claims.
We may keep your data for longer than 7 years if we cannot delete it for legal, regulatory or technical reasons. If we do, we will make sure that your privacy is protected and only use it for those purposes.
We do not retain personal information in an identifiable format for longer than is necessary.