Terms & Conditions
After Sales Service
Terms and Conditions
Use of Products
Delivery and Acceptance
Cancelling your Order
Acceptance of Terms
Who we are
Your security with us
What information we collect
The types of personal information we collect includes:
- Personal details such as your name, address, email address, phone number and other contact information Transaction information, such as the product you purchased, its price, your method of payment and your payment details.
- Your account information – such as dates of payments owed and received, the subscription services you use or any other information related to your account
- The phone numbers that you call/send messages to or the phone numbers that you receive calls/messages from.
- The date and time of the calls and messages you send or receive through our network, and your location at the time these communications take place.
When you’re online the information we collect includes:
- Details of your visits to the Website, the resources that you access. Examples include device information and your location
- IP address and cookie data
- Information that you provide in your dealings with us. This includes when you subscribe to our services or request further services and/or information from us.
The situations when you provide personal information could include when you:
- Purchase products at our stores or through our projects office
- Use our Online Services
- Request to receive marketing or other communications
- Submit information when you’re providing feedback
How we use your information
When we’re required to comply with our Legal Obligation
We’ll use your personal information to comply with our legal obligations including:
- To identify you when you contact us
- To verify the accuracy of data that we hold about you
- To assist HMRC and/or the Police and/or other regulatory bodies in relation to an investigation by a public authority.
How long we keep your personal information
- To respond to any questions or complaints
- To show that we treated you fairly
- To maintain records according to rules that applies to us
- To establish, bring or defend legal claims.
We may keep your data for longer than 7 years if we cannot delete it for legal, regulatory or technical reasons. If we do, we will make sure that your privacy is protected and only use it for those purposes.
We do not retain personal information in an identifiable format for longer than is necessary.